THE RANTINGS OF DEB

Monday, September 14, 2009

Potty Training


I am at a loss when it comes to the whole potty training thing. Sophia is ready, I know she is ready, she hates her diapers and refuses to wear them unless it is bedtime. I have bought her tons of big girl panties with elmo, tinker bell, and dora. She picked them out, she loves them. She completely understands that we don't want to get them dirty. She loves to sit on the toilet. She loves the feel of toilet paper on her cookie. But she will not pee or poo there.

She will peel off those cute panties and and pee and poo all over the floor then come and get you and say "ook mommy sasha go tee tee" or "ook mommy sasha go poo poo, yucky!" Why is she blaming the dog????? Why will she not go on the potty??? What am I not doing right here? I set a timer and every 30 minutes we spend 5 minutes on the potty. I know she knows she has to go, I remind her where to go, I let her watch me go, she is fascinated by either Scott or I using the potty, so how do I get her to use it?

HELP!!!


THE RANTINGS OF DEB

ABOUT

Deb
Hill Country, US

ARCHIVES []

CREDITS []

My Amazon.com Wish List

The WeatherPixie

What's My Blog Rated? From Mingle2 - Online Dating

Mingle2 - Online Dating

Who links to me?