THE RANTINGS OF DEB

Tuesday, September 15, 2009


I am not a quitter.

I am not a failure.

I am still running....

I may not strap my shoes on at the butt crack of dawn everyday, but the days I don't I force myself to strap them on before super. The pounding of that pavement and the loosening of my muscles as I run, the burn that shoots through my calves, my thighs, and my enormous ghetto bootie are intoxicating to me. Sasha runs faithfully alongside of me and it no longer seems as though she is pulling me most of the way, just maybe the last leg and I am getting stronger.


So now I have a new task to face a new way only I can prove to myself that I am a success, that is to quit smoking and sign up for my very first half marathon. I can do this. I will do this. My quit date is October 1st.

However I am not a quitter so I need a new word for it, any suggestions?


THE RANTINGS OF DEB

ABOUT

Deb
Hill Country, US

ARCHIVES []

CREDITS []

My Amazon.com Wish List

The WeatherPixie

What's My Blog Rated? From Mingle2 - Online Dating

Mingle2 - Online Dating

Who links to me?