THE RANTINGS OF DEB

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Am I Alone?


Lately I find myself wondering just how healthy is it to look at the greener pastures and allow myself to fantasize. I know that I am never going to do anything. I also know that the grass really isn't greener and that this other person has just as many flaws as my husband, they are just different flaws. But yet I find myself fantasizing.

He has become a friend to my husband and we have weekly dinners with him. I realize that the only way to stop this is to stop the weekly dinners, to end the friendship because clearly I am not having healthy thoughts, but I don't want to. I don't want to because I don't want to hurt my husband by saying hey I can't get this guy out of my head. I don't want to tell this guy hey no more hanging out because I can't get you outta my head. I don't want to because, hey I really don't want to admit to all of this and look like a bad wife.

So how unhealthy is it really? Does my husband realize that everytime he leaves we have sex. Does he realize I don't open my eyes? Is it okay for me to spark up our sex life with this? I want to think this is normal. I want to say it doesn't matter where you get your appetite as long as you always eat at home....But is all of this okay?


THE RANTINGS OF DEB

ABOUT

Deb
Hill Country, US

ARCHIVES []

CREDITS []

My Amazon.com Wish List

The WeatherPixie

What's My Blog Rated? From Mingle2 - Online Dating

Mingle2 - Online Dating

Who links to me?