THE RANTINGS OF DEB

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Just Plain Tired


I don't think I can do this anymore. I am tired. I am so sick and so tired. I keep thinking one day things will get better. That one day everything will be okay, that soon I will not be struggling just to make it, that I won't slap myself for missing an exit, b/c the u-turn eats up the precious gas I am allotted to make it thru the week.

I keep hoping, I keep praying. I just don't feel like I can do this anymore. I have failed. I have failed my husband. I have failed my daughter. I have failed myself. I want so badly to provide, but things just aren't getting any easier or any better. I just don't know what else to do.

I want to crawl into my bed snuggle down with my child and go to sleep and never wake up. I hate that this life is not what I planned, is not what I imagined, is not what I dreamed of...


THE RANTINGS OF DEB

ABOUT

Deb
Hill Country, US

ARCHIVES []

CREDITS []

My Amazon.com Wish List

The WeatherPixie

What's My Blog Rated? From Mingle2 - Online Dating

Mingle2 - Online Dating

Who links to me?