THE RANTINGS OF DEB

Thursday, June 25, 2009

ONLINE SCAMS!!!!!


So I found myself unemployed and actively searching for any kind of work to make ends meet so that we will be okay. I keep getting these online scams and it is really pissing me off. Here is the latest one and my response to the fuck head!!!

Dear applicant,



We have received your resume and on behalf of our HR department we are grateful to inform that you are acceptable for the position of Assistant Of Accountant.

Below you can find additional information about your tasks, responsibilities, salary and working conditions.



JOB DESCRIPTION

Position: Assistant Of Accountant

Department: Cost Accounting Department

Gross Salary: $ 2,000.00 per month + 5%from transactions



AIM OF THE POSITION:

BG Project is a well-established financial insurance company, a trustworthy worldwide partner, and a venerated corporate citizen. The success and strength of our business lies first and foremost with our staff. Therefore, if our actions are dynamic, modern, creative and experienced, it is due to the employees who sustain our business, and who can be best described by those four words. We offer our customers cost efficient, swift money transfer service for protecting them against financial loss. For avoiding affect of Global Money Crises and proper running customer’s business our financial representatives work on receiving payments from corporate customers directly in their region and transferring to our offices via alternative financial services and communications companies.



MAIN DUTY

Receive payments from customers

Prepare reports for each transaction

Keep periodic balance sheets of amounts and numbers of transactions

Work with money transfer systems (for detailed information please visit www.westernunion.com or www.moneygram.com )



REQUIRED SKILLS

Team work

Knowledge of MS Office

Knowledge of cash handling and record keeping standards and practices

Ability to understand and follow moderately complex oral and written instructions



WORKING CONDITIONS

Working time: part-time

During the working time it is recommended to keep the mobile on

Work at your internet-office with banks and money transfer systems

Work is performed under general supervision/guidance of the Area Financial Manager



We ask you to get back to us with a confirmation on whether you, after having carefully considered your job assignments, are interested in taking up this position and work for our company.



After receiving your confirmation you might be interviewed by our HR manager, besides we will provide you with Employment Agreement and the list of necessary documentation for making your personnel file.

If you have any additional questions don’t hesitate to contact us.



Best regards,

Daniel Walker

__________________

BG Project



Mr. Walker-



It is very difficult to wade through the scams from online companies. So please forgive me if this is insulting. I found myself unemployed 5 weeks ago and I was a very well paid accounting professional. Now I am scrubbing toilets and doing other peoples household chores to provide food for my daughter. What I am trying to say is I am a hardworker who will do anything to provide for my child.



Then I accept a job on-line from some person claiming to be in California that mails me fraudulent money orders to kick me while I am down. I am not an ignorant woman so before depositing them in my bank and sending the balance back to my ""BOSS"" I checked it out. Some idiot was trying to steal from me and my child. Imagine my disgust to see some people are just that cruel. I can only imagine that this is what you are trying to do. You should be ashamed of yourself, your mother is ashamed of you, and the man that made you is ashamed of you. I pray that when bad times fall on you that you do not find some money hungry ass trying to kick you when your down!!!



Sincerely

Mrs. MacFarlane


THE RANTINGS OF DEB

ABOUT

Deb
Hill Country, US

ARCHIVES []

CREDITS []

My Amazon.com Wish List

The WeatherPixie

What's My Blog Rated? From Mingle2 - Online Dating

Mingle2 - Online Dating

Who links to me?