THE RANTINGS OF DEB

Monday, September 01, 2008

So I fell off the planet


It has been months since my last post. Since I last visited a blog. A lot has happened and there has been a massive amount of chaos in my life. I took the job in Houston which is wonderful and really my dream job. I am excelling at it and I am thrilled to have the opportunity to learn from some really brilliant people.

My home life is where the chaos begins. I was supposed to be living with my parents while Scott stayed behind and finished school. This was all fine and good for a very short two day period. My mother and I can not get along, have never been able to get along and never will be able to get along.

This past week my parents kicked me and my daughter out. No where to go. No ability to provide housing to stay in Houston and no way to pay for child care as all of my income was going to support our home in New Braunfels and make it possible for Sophia and I to return on the weekends to see daddy.

I thought I was going to have to quit my dream job. I was a wreck. Then there came this beautiful angel and her daughter. They took Sophia and I in. They gave us a place to stay for free. Yeah for Free can you believe that??? I don't have to quit my dream job and my husband can finish school. Life is good.

The down side is my mother will never get a chance to see Sophia again. My dad says I am using my daughter to hurt my mother. My thought is simply this....

I think that the way I treat my mother is abusive and destructive and I don't want Sophia to see that example and think it is okay for a daughter to treat her mother that way. I also think and know that the way my mother treats me is destructive and abusive and I surely don't want her to think that it is okay for a mother to treat her child that way. It is an unhealthy example and I want my child to see happy healthy things. I am trying to protect her innocence and if along the way that evil twat feels some pain then I won't feel sad about that.

So what is new with you?


THE RANTINGS OF DEB

ABOUT

Deb
Hill Country, US

ARCHIVES []

CREDITS []

My Amazon.com Wish List

The WeatherPixie

What's My Blog Rated? From Mingle2 - Online Dating

Mingle2 - Online Dating

Who links to me?