THE RANTINGS OF DEB

Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Man I Love


Dearest Scott-

There are reasons that I don't have words for that I love you. There are many reasons that I respect you. There are a million reasons that I need you. Your gentleness, kindness, and love that you give to our daughter tops all of the lists of reasons I have.

When we met 6 years ago in that bar and had that intoxicated exchange and became fast friends I would have never expected and never believed that I would be here today in love with you. I thought you were a strange somewhat obnoxious boy and I was engaged to your friend. I was thrown into a friendship with you that soon had me mixed up in this crazy fun companionship. You were there thru all the turmoil.

Somehow over a drunken weekend and a foot rub I ended up mesmerized by you. A short year later we were married and I was carrying our child. We went through quite a bit during that pregnancy. At times I questioned if I had made a mistake marrying you and having your child. I was scared of your addictions and lies that I couldn't understand. We made it through those dark times by the sheer grace of God.

I love you more today than I did yesterday and tomorrow I will love you more than I do at this moment. There is something magical about the exchange that I get to witness between you and Sophia. I feel honored and very blessed that the two of you see fit to allow me to witness the beauty that is the love between a father and his daughter.

I know that you are the right man. I am glad that I had the good sense to marry you and have a child with you. I know you question and worry so very much about being a good father and a good man. I just want you to know that you are a good father and you are an excellent man.

Happy Father's Day My Love.


THE RANTINGS OF DEB

ABOUT

Deb
Hill Country, US

ARCHIVES []

CREDITS []

My Amazon.com Wish List

The WeatherPixie

What's My Blog Rated? From Mingle2 - Online Dating

Mingle2 - Online Dating

Who links to me?