THE RANTINGS OF DEB

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Today I Am Not A Rock Star!


Somedays I feel like a Rock Star....


I feel this way when I get "rockstar parking" or when something completely goes my way without a hiccup. Today is not one of those days.

My morning started way before the alarm clock even thought of beeping at me. Sophia the great has a chest cold and her hacking finally woke her up and her screeching woke me at 4 am. I cleared her sweet little nose and snuggled her down in bed with Mommy & Daddy. I heard the alarm for the gym sound 45 minutes later and tried to convince myself that I could hit snooze and get up in 5 minutes. HA! After 5 minutes I sat up and reset the alarm for 6:30 and drifted back off not feeling the slightest bit guilty. At 7:15 I was awakened by my husband yelling at me that it was 7:15. I jumped and ran to the shower. I hurried through my morning routine as he hurriedly got Sophia ready. I dropped her off at daycare at 5 til 8 and walked through the doors at work right at 8am.

My day here at work has been beyond craptacular. In 5 days the spastic pace at work will subside as tax season comes to a close. I will go back to quarterlies and bookkeeping and be happy. I will not bitch. I will not complain. I will happily sit with clients and discuss every detail of financials. But today and the next 5. DO NOT FUCK WITH ME! Got it???


THE RANTINGS OF DEB

ABOUT

Deb
Hill Country, US

ARCHIVES []

CREDITS []

My Amazon.com Wish List

The WeatherPixie

What's My Blog Rated? From Mingle2 - Online Dating

Mingle2 - Online Dating

Who links to me?