THE RANTINGS OF DEB

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I Feel Violated and Angry


My car was broken into.

For years and years I have been building a CD collection that I love. 200 CDS. Music from Nellie and Eminem to Willie Nelson and Charlie Robison. Gone. From my happy hippie folk music to Prince. Gone.

I am angry and I feel so very violated. I am not angry about the cash I had stashed or the prescriptions I had just had filled. I am angry about the music. I am angry that a lot of the cds I had can't be purchased anymore easily. I am angry that it would cost me like $4000.00 to replace them.

Anyone feel like making me some CDS???


THE RANTINGS OF DEB

ABOUT

Deb
Hill Country, US

ARCHIVES []

CREDITS []

My Amazon.com Wish List

The WeatherPixie

What's My Blog Rated? From Mingle2 - Online Dating

Mingle2 - Online Dating

Who links to me?