THE RANTINGS OF DEB

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Getting Things In Order


So I made a decision to be more open. As in letting my friends know about my little piece of the internet. May not be the smartest thing I have ever done, but then again I have never claimed to be the most intelligent person on the planet, I have lots of flaws. But unlike a lot of people I think my flaws are pretty damn sexy and that they should be celebrated!!! Speaking of which, here is a picture from my fabulous birthday celebration. Please meet my dearest friend JuJu and my darling Buck's girl Dawn!

So lets get busy celebrating all of my sexy flaws! What? You don't think it is sexy that I am an accountant who can't even balance her OWN checkbook???? OH COME ON!!!


THE RANTINGS OF DEB

ABOUT

Deb
Hill Country, US

ARCHIVES []

CREDITS []

My Amazon.com Wish List

The WeatherPixie

What's My Blog Rated? From Mingle2 - Online Dating

Mingle2 - Online Dating

Who links to me?