THE RANTINGS OF DEB

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Blissfully in Love with my Scott




I was reminded on Friday just how much I love my husband and how much I love being married to him.

I went out Friday night for a girl's night out with my single two baby daddy having neighbor. I went with the promise of free drinks while my love stayed behind and took care of our daughter. To say I was excited to go would probably be the understatement of the year, a girl lieks to have a good time and it is nice to know that you still got it if you ever want to use it.

We hit a local dive and the drinks were flowing and the men were looking ehhh okay I guess. We laughed, we people watched, and then I watched the alcohol turn her into the desperate woman on the dance floor trying to get the male attention by dancing like a whore. Now I love to dance, I always have loved to dance. I was asked and I accepted everytime someone asked, hell I didn't care what they looked like, I wasn't looking to hook up! Then there was the boy from louisiana. Oh what a beautiful hard bodied BOY. I danced with him and he smelled good, he felt good, He was 21. It was nice to know that I still got "it" whatever "it" is.

Coming home stumbling through the door I saw my husband sleeping on the couch. Seeing him there filled me with a comfort and a security of knowing that I don't have to make the bar scene anymore, that I don't have to desperately search for that guy who will complete me, I already have him in the snoring guy with chip crumbs on his chin.

I feel blessed knowing that some people spend their lives unhappy and searching for that special partner. Someone that gets them, thin or fat, crazy or sane, happy or not so much. I get to curl up every night next to my best friend and that feels so very good to me right now! I am so glad that I bit the bullet and decided to remarry.


THE RANTINGS OF DEB

ABOUT

Deb
Hill Country, US

ARCHIVES []

CREDITS []

My Amazon.com Wish List

The WeatherPixie

What's My Blog Rated? From Mingle2 - Online Dating

Mingle2 - Online Dating

Who links to me?